We improve innovation in the workplace
Innovation isn’t a process problem. It’s a people problem.
Leaders Need Help
- Managing versus doing
- Keeping up with the speed of change
- Leading in uncertain times
- Supporting team weight and infusing inspiration and resilience
Employees Need Clarity
- Defining roles and responsibilities
- Being trusted and valued in their work with responsiblity for business outcomes
- Knowing how they are doing and being recognized and appreciated
- Understanding work life balance
- Feeling included with a sense of belonging
Culture is More Complex
- Building culture in a remote/hybrid environment is challenging
- People want to understand their purpose and know how they are valued
- Emotional intelligence has collectively declined since the pandemic
- Communication is impacted by less interaction and fewer “water cooler” encounters
Innovation is Untapped
- Collaboration is challenged by new hybrid work models
- People do not feel safe to generate new ideas and take risks
- Implementation is difficult without clarity around accountability
- Value creation is diminished when innovation becomes the work of only a chosen few
Innovation is a Way of Being
In today’s highly volatile, uncertain, and complex environment the organizations that thrive are those that are able to move and change. Data shows that in order to “keep up” with the speed of change, organizations will need to reinvent themselves every 3 years. This is stunning to consider, and demonstrates that sustained success requires a culture committed to and built for human innovation.
Innovation requires collaboration, ideation, implementation and value creation. It isn’t just a discipline fior a chosen few. The most successful organizations will be those that implement human innovation throughout their entire organization — those that integrate innovation into their DNA, those that make innovation a way of being.
In order to help our clients along their pathway to becoming an Innovative Culture we begin with a multifaceted assessment that allows us to better understand where the organization is at on critical elements that nurture innovation – psychological safety, trust, support, communication, diversity, inclusion, emotional intelligence, clear directions (mission, vision, values) and others.
Once we have identified the gaps across the system we create a custom plan to help bridge the gaps and meaningfully move the organization forward. Are you ready to take action?