Cohort Launching in Winter, 2022
Virtual and In-person Sessions | Cleveland, OH
Join us as we explore sustainability-specific issues around communication, organizational integration, innovation, culture, and more.
This program will be a space to address the challenges you, as a sustainability professional, have in your organization. You’ll learn how to approach issues and manage conflict (and sometimes chaos), and solve problems through the lens of sustainability.
Brought to you by:
Experience collaborative learning and build a lifetime of connections. Facilitators from Venture Forward Strategies and Switch Innovation Lab will provide expert, personalized consultation on sustainability and leadership topics and address specific challenges you bring. The 8-month program features:
- Peer-to-peer learning
- Opportunities to ask questions and understand how other companies are solving challenges
- Collaboration and support for each other’s work in a safe and secure environment
- Sharing of best practices
- Expert speakers on sustainability and leadership
- Vendor reviews and insights
- An invitation to create and present your sustainability plan to the group
Below are just some of the essential sustainability and leadership topics that will be covered over the course of the 8 month program.
- Defining Sustainability and Building an Effective Business Case
- Understanding and Responding to Pressures Through the ESG Lens
- Leadership and Advancing Sustainability:
- Leadership development
- Executive Presence
- Effective Communication
- Difficult Conversations
- Reporting and Beyond
- Problem Solving with Sustainability
- Design and Systems Thinking in Practice
- In-person, half-day kickoff event in Cleveland, Ohio
- Monthly virtual sessions through Spring, 2023
- In-person closing session in Cleveland, Ohio in 2023
$7,500 for 8 month program, including:
- 8 monthly half-day sessions (2 in-person, 6 virtual)
- Access to one 45-minute, one-on-one support call between sessions
Meet Your Facilitators
Venture Forward Strategies, with partners Danielle Doza and Victoria Avi, is a corporate sustainability consulting firm supporting companies in advancing sustainability through tailored strategies, reporting, waste management, employee engagement and more.
Kathy Wilcox and Joe Watson, partners of Switch Innovation Lab, are design thinking and organizational development experts. Switch Innovation uses design thinking’s human-centered approach to help organizations, teams and individuals solve problems related to leadership, innovation, and inspiration.
Space is limited to the first 20 registrants.
Secure your spot today!
Interested? Please complete the form and we will reach out with additional details.
We are excited to have you join us!
Questions? Please email us here or call 440.808.9843.
All content and materials for the Leadership Sustainability Cohort are property of Switch Innovation Lab and Venture Forward Strategies. Copyright © 2022. All rights reserved.