In My Environment
- Participants will complete the “In My Environment” worksheet in this activity.
- Link to worksheet: In My Environment
- This activity is meant to reveal to participants what types of people they surround themselves with. It may reveal that the scope of their environment is small and limited, creating an echo chamber. Or they may find that they surround themselves with a diverse group of people, allowing for a more open and flexible mind.
- In small groups, participants should brainstorm ways they can connect with people of different backgrounds.
- Participants will share their responses, and the facilitator will jot responses down on the whiteboard.